Either make a new destiny lfg website like the old one or turn this one back

I, and many others, really dislike the new ftw website and want the more user friendly and easier to use destiny lfg website to come back. I don’t care whether this one is deleted and replaced the the old lfg or if the old lfg is reintrooduced on a different website, I just want it back

same. this new update is ass. its so complex.

I do not want it back, this new website is significantly better than the old one. I know that it has changed, and that is frustrating to have to learn a new system but the way the old site ran was archaic and it needed to go. If you have any questions I would be more than happy to try and help.

PS. I agree the new website is not perfect, but the potential that is has it much higher than the old LFG

I agree with Flash. At first I was frustrated, as can happen with any new ui, but I’m looking forward to seeing what site creators come up with to increase the usability. What’s more irritating to me is how rude people are being about it. Be grateful: people are working hard to create this service. It’s a privilege, not a right :confused:

What the actual fuck is your problem my dude, You click a game, And select the same options as the old one.
PLUS: The servers going down when the website just got launched < 1 week ago is not a suprise.

I, and many others, really dislike the new ftw website and want the more user friendly and easier to use destiny lfg website to come back. I don’t care whether this one is deleted and replaced the the old lfg or if the old lfg is reintrooduced on a different website, I just want it back

^ this x infinity! This new LFG is the WORST piece of garbage ever! Put it back to how it was or I’m out. Haven’t met one person who likes the new site.

Wow This website just opened and already it has Fanboys willing to fall on the sword to defend it. I run five accounts for Nightfall every week with 3 guardians on each, so I know how screwed up this is. Having to create another account on this website is more than a little tedious.

1. people already have enough sign in’s and log-on’s they have to worry about with out making another
  2. the only reason for this is for them to gather more unneeded info about users
  3. the old interface was much easier to use because of this and easier to read, this one is more stylish but that’s like the old saying…“Lipstick on a Pig” Basically Facebook for games
  4. Its a damn BETA v0.9 for gods sake. quit releasing software that is not done. you can’t even edit your email address…wow

@WhoUrDaddyN0W I do understand that the website is not perfect, but the issues with the old website were far from perfect as well. The biggest complaint that I had was around people posting false listings, that issue is gone now that you have to sign in with your account. I am pretty sure you are not really running 15 nightfalls a week, I get your point that it is more annoying when you have multiple accounts. That itself is maybe something that can be implemented, multiple gamertag attached a single FTW login (I dont know if thats even possible by the way). The whole thing is, its not easy dealing with change, but it will only get better from here. Let me know if you have any questions, Good Luck.

This is actually great feedback. While we can say we cater to hardcore audience, you are definitely an exception to the rule and that’s awesome. We will investigate how something like this could work. Our whole philosophy is to have 1 FTW.in account and all of your networks and connections attached.

Besides, we plan to implement a reputation system and the only way to do that is to have a log in or authentication that you are who you are. So we would not want you to have 5 separate FTW.in accounts.

Yeah, it would be good to be able to be logged in on secondary gamertags without having to create another account.

just get out then

yeah just get out you fucking crybaby.

^^^THIS
this isn’t rocket science, it’s just a few additional clicks, no need to bitch about it.

why in the hell do you have 5 accounts to begin? If this website is a hassle, go use Bungie’s LFG.