FTW.in Release 0.9.2.5 Issues & Feedback List
July 14, 2017
- Filter buttons - turned “off” by default now so more intuitive
- Filter buttons - saves your Network as a cookie so on page load or refresh, you will default to that
July 7, 2017
- 10 Min Warning bug - fixed! You will not longer see this.
- Delete My Listing - you can now delete your last, active listing from the LIST menu. We are now flogging Brock for not catching this.
- FIND menu - now auto opens on page load so even easier to sort by Activity, Region, etc.
- Twitch permissions - greatly reduced the Twitch permissions requested when connecting your Twitch profile (all users recommended to remove and add Twitch)
- PSN ID - fixed a bug where users with multiple underscore or hyphens consecutively couldn’t add
- Verification - some users were getting an error after clicking the link in their verification email. This has been fixed.
July 5, 2017
- Yahoo email delays are fixed - Yahoo no longer throttling our emails
- Listings so they auto remove after 5 minutes (Destiny only)
- Add the refresh button for mobile devices
- Only show 20 listings per page
##Priority Items to be Fixed (week of July 17)
- Listings module - updated design to feel more tight and easier to read
*Fix priority of details in a listing
*Fix the text wrapping for long comments
*Fix the elements in posts are placed responsively instead of statically
- “Seamless feel” - update so we aren’t refreshing the page on actions such as when a user edits or deletes a listing
- Email address - allow user to update their email address
##Ongoing Feedback & Issues List
- PSN ID authentication: Sony does not have a public authorization method. We can only provide a claim method at this time.
- Ability to update username
- Profile image
*Profile image not showing in Discussions
*When going to edit my profile, it can show an error message rather than my image
- Consider adding “many” Xbox, PSN, etc network accounts to 1 FTW.in profile
- (July 7) Consider adding Mixer as a social account
- (July 11) Option to pull down your Xbox Live, PSN, Steam, Battle.net, etc network image as your FTW.in Profile image
- (July 7) Consider adding Mixer to list of supported Social Networks to be displayed
- (July 11) Log In overlay that appears after 15 secs can block users from clicking outside it to close it; and the close button is hard to find