FTW.in Update v0.9.4: Fixes, Issues & Feedback List

ftwinupdate

We are happy to announce a bunch of fixes to help improve the Game Rooms/LFG pages. We squashed a bunch of bugs, implemented new listing module design and we hope this helps get us closer to creating a seamless feel for all our users.

Note: we recommend you clear your cache if you encounter any issues. But if you are still encountering issues, please let us know!

FTW.in Update v0.9.4: Fixes, Issues & Feedback List

Items Fixed

July 28, 2017, v0.9.4

###Game Rooms

1. Listings Module Design Update
  • Made it more tight and use less height
  • Fixed readability
  • Fixed priority of details in a listing
  • Fixed the text wrapping for long comments
  • Fixed the elements in posts are placed responsively instead of statically
  1. Squashed a bunch of bugs when creating, updating and removing listings
  • Fixed so removing a listing doesn’t reset back to your old listing
  • (Destiny only) Fixed so after removing a listing doesn’t causes a user’s known Guardians to disappear resulting in the Guardins Not Found message and forcing the user to reload the page
  • Updates to how the “List My …” button works within the 10 minute session timer, and when “Update My …” and “Remove Listing” buttons appear
  1. Fixed typo “whould” type in the Comments placeholder
  2. Flagging issues
  • Fixed so the page doesn’t reload after flagging a listing
  • Fixed so we don’t lose the green highlight around the player’s own listing after flagging
  1. Filters fix - fix for anonymous users so the network saves to their device, and saved per game
  2. Updated Comments length from 500 to 140 characters
  3. Fixed it so Have Mic and Sherpa are on 1 line depending on width of mobile view

###Home Page / Site

1. Fixed so the Game thumbnails on the home page can be right clicked and opened in a new window
  2. Fixed so all links on the site can be opened in a new window

July 18, 2017, v0.9.3

###Game Rooms

1. “Seamless feel” - All LFG Game Rooms have been updated so when you list, update, delete or perform another action, it feels “seamless and instantaneous” like our legacy LFGs, like an app should feel; we no longer refresh when certain actions happen

###Site

1. Simplify, Simplify!
  • Update Log In links to go straight to Log In page; do not show overlay
  • Update Sign Up! links to go straight to Sign Up! page; do not show overlay
  • Remove the 15s marketing overlay for non-logged in users (for now)

July 14, 2017, v0.9.2.5

###Game Rooms

1. Filter buttons - turned “off” by default now so more intuitive
  2. Filter buttons - saves your Network as a cookie so on page load or refresh, you will default to that

July 7, 2017, v0.9.2

Game Rooms

1. 10 Min Warning bug - fixed! You will not longer see this.
  2. Delete My Listing - you can now delete your last, active listing from the LIST menu. We are now flogging Brock for not catching this.
  3. FIND menu - now auto opens on page load so even easier to sort by Activity, Region, etc.

Edit Profile

1. Twitch permissions - greatly reduced the Twitch permissions requested when connecting your Twitch profile (all users recommended to remove and add Twitch)
  2. PSN ID - fixed a bug where users with multiple underscore or hyphens consecutively couldn’t add

1. Verification - some users were getting an error after clicking the link in their verification email. This has been fixed.

July 5, 2017, v0.9.1

Site

1. Yahoo email delays are fixed - Yahoo no longer throttling our emails

Game Rooms

1. Listings so they auto remove after 5 minutes (Destiny only)
  2. Add the refresh button for mobile devices
  3. Only show 20 listings per page

##Priority Items to be Fixed (week of July 31)

###Game Rooms

1. Bugs still related to removing and updating guardians identified
  • Additional tweaks to tighten the List Me/Update/Remove buttons appear
  1. Flagging issues
  • Form isn’t resetting if the user gets an error

###Profile

1. Email address - allow user to update their email address

##Ongoing Feedback & Issues List

###Game Rooms

1. (July 7) Consider adding Mixer to list of supported Social Networks to be displayed
  2. (July 10) Add ability to list myself not just for 1 activity, but a selection of activities
  3. (July 10) Add ability to filter for a group of activities with a checklist or keyword search (e.g. “Fresh raid”)
  4. (July 17) Destiny - Add “I’m up for any Raid/Activity” option

###Edit Profile

1. PSN ID authentication: Sony does not have a public authorization method. We can only provide a claim method at this time.
  2. Ability to update username
  3. Profile image
  • Profile image not showing in Discussions
  • When going to edit my profile, it can show an error message rather than my image
  • (July 11) Option to pull down your Xbox Live, PSN, Steam, Battle.net, etc network image as your FTW.in Profile image
  1. Consider adding “many” Xbox, PSN, etc network accounts to 1 FTW.in profile
  2. (July 7) Consider adding Mixer as a social account

###Site

1. (July 11) Log In overlay that appears after 15 secs can block users from clicking outside it to close it; and the close button is hard to find

##Ongoing Requested Games List
Note: Not ordered by priority

1. League of Legends (LoL)
  2. Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)
  3. Rocket League
  4. DOTA 2
  5. Friday the 13th
  6. Heroes of the Storm
  7. Tekken 7
  8. Smite
  9. Titanfall 2

What other games would you like us to support?

Titanfall 2 added to suggested games list.