I'm sorry admins, but you screwed up big time

You effectively killed the most efficient LFG parts of the original website. There is no refresh button, I can’t post/edit more than once, and your website skin is almost nauseating. Fix these 3 MAJOR issues during the beta phase.

Shut up, Beavis! Your post attitude lives up to your name ;p It takes a ton of work and effort to set this up FOR FREE for users. You can’t imagine some of the coding that can be involved to make a website do this stuff. I think the website skin is fine, so it’s a matter of opinion, not a flaw.

You think the admins aren’t making money off the site traffic? site traffic that probably a hell of a lot lower

It was also way to difficult to get the beta started, login process was not intuitive.

The refresh button is located below the find feature, if you are on mobile I have heard there are some issues. I am not sure why you would want to post more than once, but maybe that is something that will be added in the future. Hope this helps.

I second this thread completely. Although I do appreciate a few less ads, I still think the way it worked before switching to FTW was better. It’s a bummer…I use this almost always when looking for Destiny groups. Please fix this if possible. Hopefully the beta will morph into something better.

Agreed this is much worse there is problem and it has lost lots of its site traffic and I have had to use destiny companion and lfg.net to find a group as well as this.

swpoisonous6d
You think the admins aren’t making money off the site traffic? site traffic that probably a hell of a lot lower

Erm, “admins” making money off the site is irrelevant to whether or not it costs you money to use it :confounded: