Support main looking for competent team to help me get out of this Silver Hell

Forever getting stuck with people who pick wrong and have no positional sense or general game sense. Went on a 10 game win streak a couple of days ago and got to 1978 but I’ve now dropped to 1825. I acknowledge that I obviously can’t be the best player but I know I am better than silver. If anyone can help or is in the same situation please add me. I’m all for loosing when it’s a close game but getting smashed due to poor picks and trolls is driving me mad.

i am in bronze but i can q with u so add me if u wanna play JEFFTHEPAPER#1871
discord - JEFFthePAPER#2277

I was 200+ hours on console, then I built my PC and made the switch. My console group played a perfect 10 on season 3 placements. None of them are on PC now.

I main Ana, Hanzo, Genji and Mei [in that order. I’m a good Ana, a mean Hanzo, a textbok genji and a scrappy Mei]. I can fill most any role. I cannot, however, play Reaper, Mercy, Symmetra, Roadhog or [usually not] Winston.

I had 6 disconnects yesterday, 4 of them dropped in and out. Took a hard SR dive from 1780 to 1550 because of this.

Looking to play on American servers. 6-10pm (ish) EST.

Most defeats I’ve experienced on PC [below platinum] are from negative comms and bad mental.

Add nadnal if you’d like!